Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Saturday, August 22, 2015

Before The Painting Started

Just a few photos of my dining room before the painting began.
 Everything was neat and tidy.
 Then the contents of the guest room were piled in here.
 I'm hopeful that things will be put back to normal today.
 It makes me a little crazy when I can't get through a room.
 Doors need hung and furniture put back as well as pictures hung and fresh new bedding and curtains.
Hopefully today I'll have some help with the heavy pieces and the rest will be easy.
Back to normal with a fresh white guest room for family and friends.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment