Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Saturday, November 17, 2018

Mr. Milo

Mr. Milo is my new furry best friend.
He's a 4 month old Golden Retriever. He came here to live with me just a few short days ago and already I couldn't imagine life without him.
I'm pretty sure the people who sold him to me were not breeders as they said they were.
I found some awful things online about them after the fact and even though I suspected things weren't quite right before I took him, I just couldn't leave him there. He has his first vet appointment on Wednesday and I hope they can tell me that he is healthy and as a 4 month old puppy should be.

Have a great weekend all.
Karen

2 comments: