Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, June 20, 2016

A Visit From Mr. Bear and Some Flea Market finds

Mr. Bear was right outside my kitchen door a few days ago.
It's been a long time since I saw him last and I was a little startled to see him so close to the house.
 Not very good photos. By the time I found my camera he was almost out of sight.
I must say that it was nice to see him again, although I wouldn't want him to visit often.

Braved the heat on Sunday and went to the Flea Market with my man.
After all, it was Father's Day, so I thought I would do my best to get through it.
 Picked up a few pieces of pottery while I was there. A sweet shaker for my kelp granules.
 The yellow bowl is my favorite. I don't see yellow pots very often.
 Couldn't pass up this pretty brass trinket box either.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment