Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, March 7, 2014

Milk Weed

Even though I'm not feeling my best lately, I managed to get outside for a short walk with Jack today.
I saw these sticking up out of the snow and climbed over a 3 foot wall of snow and ice to grab a couple for closer examination.


Have a lovely weekend.

karen

4 comments:

  1. Nature at its best! Lovely! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    I'm new to your blog. You are so creative! I have always liked Milkweed. I hope you're feeling better and a lovely weekend to you, also.
    Blessings,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, your photos are stunning,,,,I hope you feel better soon. The sun is returning, and the ice is melting, yea! I can hardly believe we change our clocks again...it seems we just did that.
    Winter is the promise of spring.
    Talk to you soon!
    ♥♥♥
    *M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. The photos are amazing...Enjoy your Sunday.
    Greetings, Heidi

    ReplyDelete