Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fiber Pebbles Driftwood

No rhyme or reason for any of this.

On my table was a jar of pebbles, a box of small drift wood pieces and a ball of fiber.
Sometimes I just need to create without justification.
Does there always have to be a purpose for what we create?
Sometimes I just need to experiment with texture,
or colors or shapes.

Sometimes there doesn't need to be a reason.
Creating just because.
It's what I do.

karen

4 comments:

  1. Beauty doesn't need rhyme nor reason! I love this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and organic Miz Karen Ann!
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of texture, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Sometimes I just need to create without justification" Well said! I find my best "flow" moments in life doing just that.

    ReplyDelete