Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Dollhouse Project and Some Dolls

Hi all!
Been busy working on the dollhouse project.
First the deconstruction.
Then the painting.

In between it all. These...


Hope you're feeling a bit creative these days too!

karen

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! The doll house is Awesome! So are the dolls!!!
    Talk to you soon!
    ♥m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcie. I'm so glad I'm finished with it. Time to move on to the next project.

      Delete
  2. I love your new blog banner and I can't belive the transformation of the dollhouse, it looks awesome! Your dolls are looking great too! I am glad to see you are keeping creative...love it! Will write soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon! Thank you so much! I'm feeling a little more creative again bit by bit.

      Delete