Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, March 4, 2013

Waiting For Spring

As the snow continues to fall, I've been keeping busy inside in anticipation of Spring.

Waiting for the Robins to show up.
I hear they've been spotted about 40 miles south of here, but haven't seen any myself.
So, in the meantime I'm cleaning and changing up the decor a bit while the guys are working on renovations here and there.
I hung this beautiful mixed media collage from my friend Sharon, right next to my favorite chair.
I love it so much Sharon!!!  Thank you!
My daughter made this sweet little miniature sheep for me for Valentine's Day. I have it in my dining room.
Love it Jamie!!! Thank you!
Just finished reading "Home to Woefield".
Cute story about a young woman who inherits a small farm and gives up city life to make a go of it in the country.

What are you doing while you're waiting for Spring?

karen

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Karen! Thank you so much! I am so honored that you hung my collage up...I hope you enjoy it! It looks great the way you have combined it with the antique boxes...you have fabulous items! I love the display with the tin and the bird too....sigh...your home is beautiful! AND, I adore the sheep...does your daughter sell these?
    Stay warm, spring is close!
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nice post, love Jamies sheep, she "should" sell them!
    xoxo
    *M*

    ReplyDelete