Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How To Make Lemon Sugar Scrub

My daughter stopped in for lunch today and brought me this wonderful gift. 
It's some sweet (literally) lemon sugar scrub.

It's wonderful because: 1- It's all natural, you could eat it if you wanted to, but I wouldn't recommend it (I actually tasted it and it's pretty good). 2- You can make it with things that you probably already have in your kitchen.  3-It makes your skin feel smooth and silky. 4-My daughter made it.

Here's the how to:

Mix together 1 cup olive oil and 2 1/2 cups sugar.
Then add 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and mix again.

I used it on my hands and it made them look and feel better.

You can make this in different fragrances by adding essential oils in place of the lemon juice.

Thanks Jamie for making this for me and for sharing the How To.

Hugs Everyone

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment