Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Thursday, June 9, 2011

What Should I Do With These?

I have these two old wagon wheels that have been in storage forever.
The original plan was to use one of them in my kitchen as a place to hang my pots and pans.
Since that didn't happen, I was planning to incorporate them into my garden or landscape in some way.
Does anybody have a creative idea for these?
I'm considering the vegetable garden.
What do you think?

Hugs,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. I love the way wagon wheels look just propped up against a big rock or a fence post. you could also make them into candle chandeliers (ooOOOOo with mason jars!) and hang one in your patio/entertaining area....Simple is best with wonderful things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or - You could just ship them to me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang - Dawn jumped in with my comment! I'd put one in my living room propped against the wall behind the little old wood box where I keep kindling, and I'd put the second one propped against my over-hundred-year-old split-rail fence at the farm that will soon sport my "Welcome To Le Rustique" garden. I'll happily pay the shipping...

    ReplyDelete