Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Over The River & Through The Woods

Every year at Thanksgiving time that song pops into my head. I remember singing it when I was in the first grade. You know...over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house we go. Well, grandmother isn't able to do Thanksgiving dinner any more, and I'm not a grandmother yet, but Thanksgiving dinner is at my house now. My house doesn't look like the one in this print, but it really is over the river and through the woods. The print is something I purchased at last weekends craft show. Don't you just love the old barnwood that the frame was made from?

No comments:

Post a Comment