Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, October 16, 2015

Crocheted Vessel

Autumn always sparks my desire to grab a hook and some of my hand spun wool and do something creative.
This was crocheted in a simple spiral pattern.
No counting stitches, just doing.
Enjoying the idea that I spin my own yarn.
Created my own beads by stitching some fabric scraps around some small wooden spools.
Vessel was made by doing a single crochet over hemp cord.

Karen


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful vessel Miz Karen Ann, the beads are perfection!
    oxo
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete