Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, September 7, 2015

Dog Rescue Donation Candle

How was your Labor Day Weekend?
Did you "LABOR" like we did or did you party and picnic?
I painted doors while my husband painted stairs yesterday.
Sometimes it seems like all we do is work on this house.
Anyway…I did manage to spend some lovely time with my daughter last Friday, as I was talking about in my last post.When I sat down to relax last evening I lit the candle that I bought when we were at "Swans Downe"
It smells wonderful and 10% of the profits are donated to dog rescue.
It is made by sydneyhaleco.com
This little owl decoration was a gift from my daughter.
Well, Labor Day is gone and tomorrow will be another day of working on this house.
Lots to do before winter. 
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Your mom-daughter day sounds lovely...my daughter and granddaughter spent the weekend here, too. Love the clipboard you found, and the soy candle just sounds like it would smell wonderful...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete