Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Little French Sailor

This summer has been a busy one.
There hasn't been much time for treasure hunting at the flea markets or antique shops, but last Friday I took some time to hang out with 3 of my girls and we did just that.
We visited a couple of antique malls and just had a great time together goofing off.
I found the sweetest little ceramic decanter.
It is stamped GARNIER France.
 Made in 1936.
He's about 4 inches tall and still has part of the cork in his hat.
Simply adorable.
A fun little find to remind me of a great day spent with my girls.

Karen Ann


2 comments:

  1. "Simply Adorable" is just the perfect description for him. I wonder what it was originally used for??? And,,, what a great ball of cotton strips, did you find that too? Perfect photos of them together.
    oxo
    *M*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcie! So nice chatting with you yesterday. I miss our talks. I think the decanter was for liquor and the ball I made from thrifted sheets.

      Delete