Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Chalk Board A Chippy Window And Some Birds

I can't believe summer is almost over and I haven't taken time to say hello.
You know how it is…life just keeps happening and it sort of gets away from you.
The good things and the bad suck you in and there's only so much time and energy to go around.
I won't bore you with the details of my goings on, but I would like to share some photos of a few projects that I've worked on over the past few months.

I finally managed to make the large chalkboard for my dining room.
I have not, however, managed to write anything on it yet.
 I replaced the brown chippy window on my living room wall with a white one and...
 added these sweet white birds to the mix.
I've been working like a mad woman on my house and will have plenty of pictures to share with you in the days ahead. Hope you've all had a great summer so far. Hugs to all of you!
Karen Ann

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see you back!
    The chalk board and window look great, and the birds are perfect!
    Missed you my friend!
    ♥♥♥
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete