Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, October 31, 2014

The Pouf and Shop Update

Wow!
I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post.
Life keeps happening and time is just flying by. There have been so many things going on and I haven't been able to do all the things I had planned. My little Etsy shop will still be opening tonight at midnight, despite life's recent challenges.
Please stop by and have a look.
I will be adding new items every week.

I wanted to share a photo of the pouf that I made recently.
When things get stressful and I can't sleep, I crochet.
Thanks for stopping by!

Karen


1 comment: