Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, September 15, 2014

In Need Of Some Nature

Well, after a completely awful day in Pittsburgh, dealing with Mother's medical issues and insurance mix ups, I was so ready for a walk with the dog. Along the way we picked up a few interesting things to share with you.
 Walking in nature always helps to put things back into perspective after a bad day.
 Calming.
It's so good to be back home and out of the city.
Hope your day was a good one.
karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh Miz Karen Ann, I was thinking of you all day, sending some prayers for you and your Mom. I am sorry it was a bummer, insurance always is, it can be so confusing too. I am glad you got a nature walk, there is nothing like nature to ground a person. Do call me my friend, I am here for you.
    Love
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete