Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Heart

Sometimes when I create something people ask me, "what inspired you to make that".
Sometimes it's hard to explain.
Especially if it's a mood or a feeling that was my inspiration.
Or maybe it was an experience and it was a personal thing.
Anyway...I felt like I needed some bright happy colors.
There it is.
I needed something bright and happy.
 I used an enameled copper charm that I've had for years.
 The glass lamp work beads were made by my stepdaughter, Janice.
 Janice also made most of the beads in this bracelet.
 Bright
 Happy
 Bone and Glass

What inspires you?

karen

3 comments:

  1. Love this one, so cheerful and bright!

    *M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I love bright happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting Blogs, like yours, inspire me :) Thanks for stopping by mine. I'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete