Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, January 31, 2014

Thrifty Goodness

Stopped at the local GW thrift store for a few minutes.
Found this sweet tote bag.
Looks like it's never been used.
A lovely grouping of bottles wrapped in wire.
 Will make the perfect set of vases for some spring flowers soon.

karen

1 comment:

  1. Great finds my friend! Did you add the beads? I like the bottles, maybe it is time to get yourself some flowers next visit to the store....it's that time of year for a treat. Maybe that is why Valentines Day comes in the winter, we gals need pretty blooms, a little brite spot in a bleak winter, I think I will get some for myself.
    Something white and pink....
    Love You
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete