Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, September 6, 2013

A Day With Anna

On Tuesday I was treated to a wonderful day of shopping and lunch with my sweet sister-in-law Anna.
We spent the day browsing shops in the historic town of Ligonier, PA.
I was in heaven.
Boutiques, art galleries, a bead shop, two wonderful yarn shops, antiques and an amazing lunch.
What more could I ask for?
Better photos maybe, but the day was perfect and the experience was fabulous.
 This lovely Victorian home had gardens that I only dream of.
 I so wanted to sneak beyond the gait to have a better look.
 This old building was once a hospital and now houses multiple little shops.
We stopped in to do some shopping in the yarn shop.
Can you see the life size sheep standing on the wall?
 This art gallery was closed the day we were there, so I must make a trip back there sometime soon.
 Giant handmade sculptures capture your attention outside.


 And the sights through this beautiful stained glass door made me giddy with excitement.
I must return soon as this was the place I wanted to see the most.
If you are ever in PA, it's worth the trip to Ligonier.

karen

1 comment:

  1. What a great place!!! Love that sheep, perfectly placed.
    oxo
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete