Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sweet Vintage Fashion

Hi everyone!
I'm still here and I've been busier than ever creating, gardening and collecting.
I have so many things to share with you all and will do just that as soon as I get some photos taken.
That being said...
I wanted to take a minute to share with you a sweet little Etsy shop.
It's my daughter's shop and it's filled with awesome vintage fashions and accessories.
Like this super fabulous suit from the 50's.
It still has the tags attached and it is in mint condition.
I tried it on and was hoping it would fit me, but no luck.
I'm not kidding...this is the most awesome vintage suit I've ever seen!!!

How about this one?
Just beautiful!

Or this one...

If you are into vintage fashion, Reds Threads Vintage, has an amazing collection to choose from in a variety of sizes. I hope you'll click on over there to see what she has to offer.

Thanks for stopping by.
karen ann


1 comment:

  1. What a nice etsy site! Lots of vintage, so well photographed too. She has been doing well! the suit was a good find.
    Are you still doing wool?
    Love
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete