Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Thursday, July 19, 2012

Crocheted Baskets and A Wall Hanging

Hi!
Although I've been learning how to wet felt, I still have made time for some late night crochet projects.
Like this pretty blue basket.

And this crazy looking one.

Both were made by crocheting around some jute rope.

Then there's this...

I'm calling it a "Wall Hanging"

A sort of pod vine wall hanging.

It might be time to use some patterns for a while.
I'm thinking this might be one of those creations that "nobody understands".

See you soon.
karen ann


1 comment:

  1. No, it is kewl, I understand it, others will too. The baskets are pretty dang kewl too. Such a talent you are Karen Ann!
    ♥♥
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete