Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, May 18, 2012

A Little Outdoor Space

My mom is coming for a visit next week and I wanted to make a nice space out on the porch for us to sit and relax. Early this morning I potted up a few herbs and and did a bit of cleaning.
I brought out quilts, pillows and linens and put them all together to make a cozy little sitting area.
Mother's Day flowers.

 The Dream Catcher is now hanging in my Day Dreaming space.

 I call this Porch Gardening.

 These old wooden chair parts made it through another year.
 My flower garden is in desperate need of some mulch.
 I found two of these rusty antique sewing machines buried in the woods beside my house.
For some reason I feel like this basket of eggs belongs out here.
A dog bowl and rubber boots will always be on my porch.
 
What a beautiful day!
I'm so happy I got to spend most of it outside enjoying the sunshine.
I hope you are having a lovely day as well.
Karen Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment