Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Adopted Robot

Hi!
Meet Woody.
I found him buried under some junk at a flea market.
I know you probably think I'm, nuts...
And you're probably right.
I just couldn't stand the thought of him ending up as fire wood.
He's now part of my little collection of wooden things.
He's a bit quirky, so he fits in pretty well around here.
Hope you are all happy and well.
Karen Ann

1 comment:

  1. He's darling. And I love that some child wanted him to be a little different and put his 'feet' on in different directions.

    ReplyDelete