Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Want To Play In The Dirt

I want the sun to shine, so I can garden.
I did some repotting inside to hold me over.

Some fragrant lavender and some rosemary.

My straw hat is already hanging by the kitchen door, just waiting for a warm sunny day.
This little succulent was repotted a couple of weeks ago and is looking pretty perky.

This poor little guy needs more light.
Time to move him to a new spot.

I'm not sure about this stag horn yet.
This vine seems to be happy as it is.

I'm hoping to be able to do some outdoor gardening soon.
Playing in the dirt is fun whether it's indoors or out.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. I love plants, and I am feeling the same as you are! My house doesn't get a lot of light.....so I am trying to figure out some new plants for inside....green is always so nice!
    Your plants, and pots, are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete