Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, March 12, 2012

Ribbons and Rust

After the beautiful weekend we just had, I feel motivated to spruce things up a bit around here.
The porch was the logical place to start since it was warm outside today and I'd rather be out than in. I put away the antique skis and the vintage skates and sled. In their place is an egg basket all tied up with ribbon...
and some rusty old tins and wire baskets...

 some sunny yellow pales....

and a cotton quilt that is buttercup yellow with sky blue stitching.
It covers the bench where I sit.

In a old wooden bucket are some twisted willow branches.

Now it's all spruced up and I can have my coffee out there tomorrow morning and listen to the birds sing.

Have you spruced up your porch yet for Spring?
Karen

1 comment:

  1. No sprucing up on my end yet.....but I hope so soon. The weather is wonderful, and I am sure your porch looks so beautiful Karen! I love that buttercup yellow, and the rust, and the twigs!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete