Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Have You Ever Seen An Onion

I went a little crazy with the camera a few days ago.
I was busy making dinner and the camera was there so I thought "why not".

I'm just so amazed at how differently I see things when I photograph them.

When I look at something through my camera lens it's like I'm seeing it for the first time.

I know it sounds crazy, but I feel like I never really take time out to look at things.
I never really see them.

I mean, everyone sees a flower,
but have you ever seen an onion?

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment