Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, March 5, 2012

Birds Are Singing

I've seen the Robins and you know what that means...
SPRING!
To celebrate the occasion, I made some new jewelry inspired by the Robins.
Don't you just love the egg bead?

I figured while I was making a mess, I might as well make some earrings too.

It's almost time for gardening, but until then I'll enjoy the earthy colors of these beads as I continue to practice my jewelry making skills.

"Use the talents you possess-
for the woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except for the best."

Henry Van Dyke

Have a great start to your week everyone!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. YOUR JEWELRY IS SO PRETTY IT MAKES MY HEART MELT,,,,,REALLY. i LOVE IT ALL, IT'S ALL SO ROMANTIC. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete