Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Thursday, September 22, 2011

Recycled Dryer Sheets

Did you ever notice the texture of a dryer sheet when it comes out of the dryer?
They're actually kind of pretty.
They're sheer and the fibers overlap in a random pattern, sort of like freeform lace.
They're actually quite sturdy and you can cut them into shapes and they don't fray.
I saved mine and made these leaves for some pumpkins which I will show you in a later post.
I'm pretty excited about doing the laundry next week.
I have a few more ideas that I want to try with the used dryer sheets.

What do you do with your dryer sheets?

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment