Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Sunday, September 18, 2011

Harvesting Herbs

Yesterday was a perfect Fall day here in PA.
The temps were in the 60's and the sun was shining.
After taking Jack for his walk, I spent some time harvesting a few of my sweet smelling herbs for drying.
Rosemary, Thyme, Sage, Anise, Lavender, Parsley







Smudge Sticks.


The fragrance was heavenly.

Thanks for looking!

Karen

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with every one of these photos Karen! I can smell these from here! Beautiful....this makes me happy !
    I will write to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have them prepared for drying! I'm about to go and do the same thing in my herb garden. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delightful! And so lovely to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete