Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Saturday, August 27, 2011

First the Bees Then The Birds

I haven't been taking many photos lately, but I had to get some of the sunflowers.  At present the bees are enjoying them, but before long they will be seed for the birds.
I've always thought of sunflowers as being "Happy Flowers".
They're so bright and cheerful looking.



This one is already bowing it's head to Fall.

Other than a few herbs and some tomatoes, this is all that is left of my summer garden.
I'm already planning what next years garden will have.

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment