Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pick-A-Dilly Herb Faire

Yesterday was a fun filled day of yard sales and the Pick-A-Dilly Herb Faire.
I met the wonderful Georgette Syster, who is responsible for this fabulous affair.
I'm looking forward to visiting her herb farm and her antique shop, which is located in Penn Run, PA, where I grew up.  I purchased some Sweet Annie plants and some dried herbs as well from Georgette's booth.
I couldn't pass up these great old hardware pieces, also from Georgette's booth.
Another fabulous booth was that of Debbie Burkey.
She is an amazing textile and mixed media collage artist, from South Fork, PA.
Her shop name is Uncle Tom's Cabin.
Here are a couple of pieces from Debbie's collection.


The herbs and the arts and crafts were beautiful!
The pesto pizza wasn't bad either. I ate almost the whole thing myself.
Such a lovely event!
I can't wait for Georgette's Harvest Party in September!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment