Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, April 8, 2011

An Old Clock & A Gathering Bag

This old clock was one of my recent finds while treasure hunting.
I just love the way it looks!
This is a crocheted gathering bag that I made from jute.
I will take it with me when I walk Jack, just in case I find something interesting along the way.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Karen


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, so great to meet you. We might have been in some of the same BAJ issues together. Congrats on getting published, and thank you for stopping by. Love your jute back, to darn cute. Glad you're "working" part time, and following your passion the rest of the time. Take care, and come back often. Riki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new clock, so gorgeous Karen!

    Love the bag too, you can fit lots os STUFF in it, and we can never have enough stuff!

    ReplyDelete