Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inspired By Nature







It finally rained last night. I've been worried about the fish and plants in my pond lately. We've been pumping water from our well into the pond just to keep the fish alive. My pond is one of my favorite things. There are wild geese who have babies there every Spring. It's wonderful to watch the babies jump into the water for the first time. They're so tiny and clumsy at first. There is a pretty painted turtle who lives there as well as my beautiful big koi. The frogs seem to be loving the plants we've added this year. I see them next to the lily pads every day. My pond is the first place I go when I'm out walking. It's so full of life and beauty.

1 comment: