Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No Art Today

I've been so busy with my crochet, work, family and friends lately, that I now live in a mess! I haven't cleaned or shopped for food in ages. I'm ashamed to admit how many times I've eaten at McDonald's in the past couple of months. Last night I actually cooked dinner. Cooking, cleaning and shopping seem like such huge inconveniences these days. I get so involved in my creating that I forget to eat sometimes. Even showering takes such effort. Today I must get to the bank to make a deposit and then do a little shopping. I am planning to clean for a couple of days and then it's back to creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment