Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Mid Winter

Snow
Dead
Cold
Gray
Yesterday was a day for cooking lots of healthy food.
Enough for a few days and also some to freeze for a later time.
Today I will force myself to organize, purge, or clean something, but not sure what.
Brain fog and lack of motivation have taken over for now, but I will try to be positive and push through it. Winter is tough for me, but it won't last forever. Spring and sunshine will be here before you know it.
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures, of winter Karen- which is just what you write- but also birds ,animals and humans - you and me- trying to get through the grey , cold winter, doing happy chores ,--just like you just did, creating beautiful and healthy food for days to come ,
    Here I really need to go through my stashes of materials, collected over years, and every day coming new - from walking tours or second hand shops..... I wish you luck and fun , organizing , just like I have to do !! Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorthe! I did lots of untangling yarn yesterday and rolling into baskets full of yarn balls. It's a start.

      Delete
  2. Karen I have to say these photos would surely motivate anyone. They are stunning especially as I never see snow where I live down on the far south east coast of Australia. Bless the pure beauty outside and enjoy it for what it is as you take your mind into organizing and purge inside.
    These photos would be such a wonderful addition to the Simply Neutrals Tuesday party.
    Here is the link if you are interested Karen: http://appleapricot.blogspot.com.au/
    There are so many beautiful images in neutrals which you would enjoy!
    Many thanks for coming to my blog and leaving such a kind comment!
    Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzy! I did take a peak at "Simply Neutrals" yesterday. Beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos, Karen! Although it can be long, there is much beauty in winter! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete