Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Back here again........

Not sure why .........trying to knit again.
Been here and there.
A few good weeks.
Exploring places.
Trying to be present.

Thanks girls for taking time to comment on my last post about missing Jackson.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Dear Karen,
    Lovely photos from your summer, and your knitting looks great on the big needles , I hope you enjoy the autumn , now slowly starting , the beautiful nature, colors, and time to create inside, when the weather in not inviting .
    I hope to see you more here.
    Hugs, Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorthe! Thanks so much for visiting. I've not been very good about that. Just trying to make the most of a day here or there when I feel well enough to venture out. I promise to take some time to have a look at your beautiful creations. I do hope all is well with you. Sending hugs your way.

      Delete