Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Sunday, March 6, 2011

Treasures & Lavender Sachets

I almost overlooked this sweet little bird when I found him at the local thrift shop.
He had been neglected for who knows how long and was covered in cobwebs and dust.
A little tender loving care and a lot of soap and water, brought him back to life.
I saw this antique paper clip in an old Victoria magazine a while back and just fell in love with it, so when I came across this one in an antique shop, I just had to have it.

A box of lavender sachet pillows that I'm working on.
I include one with each purchase from my vintage Etsy shop.
Speaking of that, don't forget to check out the CLEARANCE section of RECONSIDERED.
I'm adding lots of new goodies as well.
Lots of pretty things for sprucing up your home for Spring, some recycled, handmade items and even a few antique toys and tools.
There's something there for everyone.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment