Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, December 3, 2010

Frilly Friday



Todays Frilly Friday photos aren't really frilly, just pretty. Two are recent vintage or antique finds and the other is an upcycled candle holder that I put together last weekend. There is a pink milkglass candy dish with no lid (I didn't know they made milkglass in colors until I found this), an old doll face, and an upcycled candle holder. The candle holder was something I came up with when I found a bunch of faux berries at a local thrift shop and postcard flowers from a little scrap booking shop. Have you found anything frilly lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment