Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sweet Summer Day

Life keeps happening and it's rare that I even think about reaching for my camera.
Today was one of those rare times. 
Sharing my love of fiber art with a sweet young lady who may someday do the same.
Passing along what my Grandma Anna taught me.
 Sophia with her hook and yarn
Corn on the cob for dinner.
Homemade lip gloss.
What a great day with my best friend and her lovely granddaughter.
Just a sweet summer day.

Karen 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day! Enjoy your summer, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miz Karen Ann! Wonderful to see you post again! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. All is well here, just too hot already. I have green, and brown cotton growing along with the white. We have green beans, okra, and tomatoes in the vege garden.
    Love You!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete