Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, September 21, 2015

Chippy Autumn Porch

Found this table buried under STUFF in the garage.
It's so perfectly chippy and it needed rescued.
I've been asking for help with this all summer long, but there are so many projects going on around here that it just wasn't priority. So, yesterday I managed to do the job myself.
It now has a new home on my porch.
Love the big chunky legs.
And it's the perfect place for my new window box.
Made of an old window and some reclaimed wood.
It holds my dried sunflowers.
And the pumpkin from my daughter's garden.
I've been on the lookout for some bittersweet to add to my Fall decor, but haven't been able to find any, so I settled for some artificial for now.

Time to get on with another project.
Thanks for having a look at my chippy Autumn porch.

Karen

1 comment: