Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Always Purging

Too much stuff!
Constantly purging.
Yesterday I gathered 5 more large boxes of stuff to be donated.
I took photos of some of the keepers, just to make the day more tolerable.
 Whatever I can fit into the top of this cabinet is what I can keep.
It's odds and ends transfer ware and pretty bits of china and such.
 Any overflow gets donated.
 If I bring in anything new, something old has to go.
 I rarely use this stuff, but just can't seem to part with it.
I guess I'll always be purging.
Just too much stuff.

Karen

4 comments:

  1. Some stuff you keep for it's beauty...it makes you smile...and that's reason enough. I always like the feeling after I've cleaned out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Linda. I have so much more to do………...

      Delete
  2. Such beauty in your china Miz Karen Ann. I'd say you kept the best. Five boxes is a good days work. Did you see American Pickers new show last night? They had a man& son with 600 acres and so much stuff, they had many out buildings full. Crazy. It makes my mess of stuff look small....but, just a smaller sort of craziness.
    I may have to tackle a closet today.
    oxo
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcie! I haven't watched "Pickers" In a long time. 600 acres seems overwhelming for sure. My mess here is "crazy" enough. Had plans to do a closet today too, but had a few guests so another day soon.

      Delete