Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Few Spring Projects For The Deck

We are finally having some warm days here in PA and it feels like Spring.
Time to prep the deck for some outdoor activities.
 I've recycled all my old throw pillows into one giant pillow for the deck.
 Our new pergola has been installed and is waiting for our first BBQ.
 My temple bells are hung
 and the Buddha statue is in place.
It's starting to come together nicely.
I'll be spending time reading, spinning yarn, and working on a little yoga here over the summer.
No vegetable garden for me this year.
How about you?

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miz Karen Ann! What a wonderful deck and pergola! I am glad for Spring too, the hummingbirds are back. Yea!
    ♥♥♥
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete