Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Saturday, January 24, 2015

Imagine

My word for 2015 is IMAGINE.
 I never imagined I'd be spinning my own yarn.
Carded wool with bits of silk. 
 Imagining what I can create with this.
I imagined some beads made from Anita's pink hair.
 I will string them and hang them from her photo.
 A lid cover made from a my hand spun wool and silk yarn.
 I trimmed it in some really beautiful locks that I bought here.
Check out their fiber…it's gorgeous!
Imagination.
 Imagining.
Fiber

Thanks
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Miz Karen Ann,
    Good post! I love your fibers and spun treasures. Anita must have had lots of hair cut off, I never imagined making anything with it, you are very creative. I love the jar lid especially. Imagination, good word framed perfectly on the wall hanging. I do admire you!
    Love
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcie! You know me…I need to keep busy while I'm watching TV at night and these were perfect projects for that.

      Delete