Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Simple Lavender Sachets

I DO LOVE LAVENDER
Always have…….
Once or twice a year I make lavender sachets and stash them everywhere.
 I always make enough for friends and family too.
So simple to make.
 
 I need to remember to put a few of these in the car.
 The fabric is all reclaimed cottons.
Stamped a little bird on some of them.

I buy my lavender for making sachets at www.atlanticspice.com
I do grow some of my own too, but none of my plants made it through last winter, so I had to start over again this year.
Simple handmade joy!
Thanks for looking!
karen

2 comments:

  1. I sure like the ones you sent me, I have them in many places. The bird is an adorable stamp, and I like the pink ribbon on them.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grow my own and have just trimmed them back so my house if full of lovely drying lavender ready for the cosy winter nights. I absolutely adore lavender!!

    ReplyDelete