Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Thursday, July 24, 2014

Tuesday's Treasure Hunt

This week I was invited to go along on a treasure hunt with Diane.
We headed out to Johnstown, PA for a day long adventure at the thrift stores there.
Diane was lucky enough to find a ton of vintage clothing for her Etsy shop at www.dianethehuntress.etsy.com and I was super duper lucky to find this amazing brass lamp.
Now to find the perfect shade for this beauty...
My other lucky find were these sweet prints.
Diane gifted me this adorable little doll.
I believe he is very old as he is faded and stained
 and also because of all the hand stitching.
Such a sweet little shoe.
Thank you Diane!

karen


2 comments:

  1. The doll is precious, stains and all. But that lamp would have been the highlight of my treasure hunt. Good for you, Karen. Please show it to us again when you get a shade put on it. Are you planning to create one yourself?

    ReplyDelete