Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Louie

The VISITOR seems to be a permanent resident at my "House of Misfit Pets".
I named him Louie then my daughter informed me that she thinks Louie is a girl duck.
Every morning I walk out onto the deck and take a look around the property to make sure Louie is still here.
There are so many predators around and I fear that a hawk or the fox may end up with my Louie.
Do I fence her in and keep her safe or do I let her have her freedom which I know will not end well?
When the geese fly off she'll be all alone because she can't fly. The plan is to set up the big dog kennel and add a roof to keep her safe.
I'm working on finding a friend for Louie to keep her company.
She's the sweetest duck ever!

karen





1 comment: