Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What's Been Happening?

Seems like I've been gone forever.
Been crazy busy here.
Spent some time spinning.
My first attempt at spinning locks.
Learned to dye wool.


Had a week of fun in Maine.
Not sure what the "NOT ART" was about, but I thought it was kind of interesting.
Maine is such an "ARTSY" place.
I'm always inspired when we visit there.
Since I've been back, gardening has taken up most of my time.
My lilacs are beautiful this year and smell heavenly.

Playing catch up with chores and walking the dog.
Some quiet time brushing the cat.
It's good to be back.
Looking forward to seeing what you all have been up to.

karen




4 comments:

  1. You sound relaxed my friend,,, beautiful locks and wool. I must say, I envy your trip to Main, and your lilacs, great shot of your cat too.
    xo
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos,nice day Karen!!!xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Maine, haven't been there in a while. Your locks are lovely! Enjoy the warm weather...we are the home of the Lilac Festival every year in Highland Park, the whole area smells divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I woke up just this morning thinking that it had been awhile since I got to take a peek into your life. Thanks for sending the update.

    ReplyDelete