Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, July 12, 2013

Time To Fly

I've been watching the Blue Birds fly back and forth to the bird house to feed their babies for weeks now. Today I looked out the kitchen window and saw one of the babies on the roof of it's home and another peeking out the door.
 Mama bird was nearby coaxing her baby to fly.
 Papa bird stopped by with a snack and some tweets of encouragement.
I watched the little bird fly into the nearby tree where mama bird was waiting.
A while later I went back to the window to see what they were up to, but all was quiet and I could no longer see the sweet little Blue Bird family.
They were gone.

karen

2 comments:

  1. ahhh,,,too sweet,,,bet they come back to nest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so Marcie! They are right outside my kitchen window and they are just so entertaining.

      Delete