Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, April 19, 2013

World Turned Upside Down

Let me start by saying that my heart goes out to everyone who has suffered a loss this past week.
It's difficult to stay positive when there is so much sadness and madness going on around us.
What is wrong with people? Has it always been this way?
Senseless acts of violence. Thoughtless actions.
Even in my own small world the grief caused by the insanity and selfishness of others has turned everything upside down. I've run out of tears and I feel sick.
Yesterday I watched the news all day and cried.
Today I sat in my studio and tried to make sense of it all.
But, there is no sense in any of it.

We can't escape it.


I still have hope that things will get better in your world and mine.

Hugs to all of you.
Thanks for listening to me ramble.
Love
karen

1 comment:

  1. My dear friend, it is depressing, yes, it has always been this way, much worse evil has occured in other countries. The bombings are a regular occurance, in the middle east. Radical islam is satan in action, and it will get worse in these end times. Turn off the TV and Turn to your Bible, it will restore your hope....and pray and pray.
    Love
    Marcie

    Ps...great artwork my friend

    ReplyDelete