Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, April 5, 2013

Bliss

I found this little book of "Bliss" on my bookshelf and thought I might share an occasional quote from it with you. 

Life is short. Let yourself feel bliss.
If you haven't got all the things you want, be grateful for the things you don't have that you don't want.
-Anonymous-

Have a lovely day!
karen

1 comment:

  1. Soooo true! Love the feathers! They make me think of fireworks, and Dr. Seuss a bit...and a "brite idea",,,I saw a vintage hat at an antique show that had a similar feather piece,,,she called it her "bright idea" hat...to this day I wished I had bought it. oh well.

    *M*

    ReplyDelete